Cooking & Grilling
With natural gas grilling, you get a wide range of benefits that you can't get with other types of grills. Benefits of a natural gas grill:
- Economy. Grilling with natural gas costs only about 17 cents per hour, and there's a natural gas grill to fit any budget.
- Cleanliness. Natural gas burns cleaner; it's better for the environment than charcoal, and there aren't any ashes or charcoal to empty.
- Safety. Since your gas grill can be turned on and shut off at the turn of a switch, there's no dangerous lighter fluid to handle or long-burning embers to extinguish.
- Flexibility. Permanent or portable installation and quick-connect fitting and hoses make natural gas grills easy to store.
- Quickness. A constant fuel supply means you can forget about lengthy preparation or warm-up and heavy propane tanks to lift or refill.
- Control. A natural gas flame is controllable to just the right heat setting.
- Options. As versatile as an indoor range, special features include multi-level cooking surfaces, side burners, rotisseries, smokers and special accessories handy to barbecue, bake, braise, fry, roast, steam and stew.
There's nothing like the mouth-watering flavor of food cooked over the even heat of an open, natural gas grill. And unlike other grills, a gas grill is ready to deliver great taste...any time, any day, any season.
Watch this informative video to learn more about cooking with natural gas.