Incentives for Small Commercial Construction Projects
Energy efficiency helps lower costs and overhead, providing enhanced value
Our Small Commercial Construction energy efficiency program is for anyone designing, constructing, gut rehabbing or fitting out a new commercial building up to 20,000 square feet per unit. Buildings up to 100,000 square feet may be eligible if they are schools, municipal buildings or non-profit facilities, and will be served on a case-by-case basis.
- Receive incentives, technical support and training
- Save money up front
- Reduce natural gas bills over the life of the property
- Attract and keep tenants looking to lower their overhead
- Must be a Columbia Gas of Ohio business account (gas meter)
- Multiple units within a single building, up to 20,000 square feet each and with individual Columbia Gas of Ohio business accounts (meter numbers), may be submitted as separate projects
Choose your energy efficiency solution
- Shell components such as insulation, air and duct sealing and glazing
- Space and water heating equipment
- Restaurant food preparation and cleaning equipment
It’s simple to get started
Call us today at 1-844-401-9731, complete this Small Commercial Construction form or email us at ColumbiaCommercialPrograms@clearesult.com.