Become a Trade Ally Partner
Increase exposure and expand your business by joining the Columbia Gas of Ohio Trade Ally Program.
Here is what you receive when you join the Trade Ally Program:
- Your company name and phone number listed on a brochure that is given to customers in your area who have requested a contractor referral for converting to natural gas or installing new equipment.
- Your company name and contact information listed on the Columbia Gas of Ohio website as a Participating Contractor.
- And there's no expense to you - the Trade Ally Program is free for qualified contractors to join.
How to Join
It's easy to join. First, we will need the following documents in order to place your business in the program:
- Required liability, auto, and worker's compensation insurance (refer to Participating Contractor Agreement form, Section 1, item g, for details)
- Completed Insurance Data Request form
- Completed Service Territory form
- Copy of valid gas fitter's and/or plumber's license (and any other authorizations or license(s) required by state or municipal authorities)
- Office phone and cell phone
- Fax and/or answering machine telephone number
Next, you will need to contact Columbia Gas of Ohio to obtain a copy of the agreement and enrollment form. To learn more or obtain a form, please contact our Trade Ally Manager at:
Columbia Gas of Ohio