Let us help you save energy and money

Income-qualified homeowners and renters may receive a home energy inspection which includes safety checks on natural gas appliances. Possible energy efficiency services may include attic and wall insulation, air sealing, and repair or replacement of natural gas appliances – all at no cost.

Get Started Today

What does no-cost weatherization include?

Income-eligible homeowners and renters may receive the following:

  • A full home energy inspection
  • Attic and wall insulation
  • Air sealing
  • Safety checks on natural gas appliances
  • Natural gas furnace repair or replacement
  • Natural gas water heater repair or replacement

Home Performance with Energy Star Logo

Are you eligible?

If you are a customer whose income is up to 150 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, you may be eligible. Both homeowners and renters are eligible for this program. Not sure if you're eligible or not? Use our calculator.

Family Size Income
1 $18,735
2 $25,365
3 $31,995
4 $38,625
5 $45,255
6 $51,885

For family units with more than 6 members, add $6,630 for each additional member.

Start saving today

Contact the WarmChoice® provider in your county listed below, or sign up online.

Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (MORPC)

Franklin County

Visit MORPC | Call 1-614-621-1171

NeighborWorks Toledo Region® (NWTR) 

Lucas County

Visit NWTR | Call 1-419-691-2900 

Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development (COAD)

Ashland, Athens, Belmont, Carroll, Columbiana, Coshocton, Gallia, Guernsey, Harrison, Hocking, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Knox, Lawrence, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Perry, Ross, Scioto, Tuscarawas, Vinton and Washington Counties

Visit COAD | Call 1-740-594-8499 | Call 1-800-807-9781

Ground Level Solutions (GLS)

Allen, Champaign, Clark, Crawford, Cuyahoga, Delaware, Erie, Fairfield, Greene, Hancock, Hardin, Huron, Licking, Logan, Lorain, Madison, Mahoning, Marion, Medina, Morrow, Ottawa, Pickaway, Richland, Sandusky, Seneca, Shelby, Stark, Trumbull, Union, Wayne, Wood and Wyandot Counties

Visit GLS | Call 1-614-861-7992 | Call 1-800-537-8210

Have an emergency?

If you smell gas, think you have a gas leak, have carbon monoxide symptoms or have some other emergency situation, go outside and call 911 and then call us at 1-800-344-4077.