Energy Efficiency Incentives for Businesses & Institutions
Our Innovative Energy Solutions (IES) program offers rebates for energy audits and facility improvements that reduce natural gas usage. Eligible customers include, but are not limited to:
- Municipal/Government Buildings
- Houses of Worship
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Commercial Customers
- Industrial Facilities
Project funding awards vary by project type, with a maximum of $100,000 per meter for the lifetime of the program. You must have a confirmed reservation before an energy audit or energy efficiency project is started.
Custom Energy Efficiency Improvement Incentives
Here are examples of energy efficiency improvements.
- Mechanical HVAC equipment replacements and system improvements, including condensing boilers, steam boilers, modular boilers, infrared heating systems, gas-fired steam absorption chillers, natural gas unit heaters and solar thermal pre-heat projects
- Direct digital HVAC control and energy management system improvements
- Air and duct leakage sealing
- Insulation of attics, ceilings, walls, foundation areas, ducts, steam and water pipes, and industrial process piping
- Domestic hot water heating system improvements
- Kitchen improvements, including the installation of ENERGY STAR® qualified products that use natural gas such as infrared fryers, steamers, pre-rinse spray valves and large vat fryers
- Process improvements
- Other natural gas saving energy conservation measures recommended by an energy audit
Take action now – Follow these 3 easy steps:
- Contact the Innovative Energy Solutions program team by e-mail at ColumbiaCommercialPrograms@clearesult.com
- Complete your project.
- Get rebates for cost-effective energy efficiency improvements.
Instant Energy Efficiency Rebates
Business customers with annual natural gas usage of 3,000 Ccf (300 Mcf)* or less can qualify for instant rebates. To see how you can benefit, e-mail us at ColumbiaCommercialPrograms@clearesult.com.
*Ccf is 100 cubic feet of natural gas; Mcf is 1000 cubic feet of natural gas.