Save on your business costs
Thinking about making some energy efficiency improvements to your existing building? Energy efficiency upgrades can make a big difference to your bottom line.
Every improvement matters
Our business customers may be eligible to participate in this program and can be rewarded just for making energy efficiency upgrades. Here are a few examples of improvements that could be eligible:
- Mechanical HVAC equipment replacements and system improvements, including condensing boilers, steam boilers, modular boilers, infrared heating systems, gas-fired steam absorption chillers, natural gas unit heaters and solar thermal pre-heat projects
- Direct digital HVAC control and energy management system improvements
- Air and duct leakage sealing
- Insulation of attics, ceilings, walls, foundation areas, ducts, steam and water pipes, and industrial process piping
- Domestic hot water heating system improvements
- Kitchen improvements, including the installation of ENERGY STAR® qualified products that use natural gas such as infrared fryers, steamers, pre-rinse spray valves and large vat fryers
- Process improvements
- Other natural gas saving energy conservation measures recommended by an energy audit
Get started today
The process is simple:
- Request application: Contact us to request a Custom, Instant or Energy Audit Application*
- Complete application: Fill out the application and submit it for review. We'll respond as soon as possible
- Install improvements: Install your upgrades and then we'll provide your approved rebate amounts
Incentive levels are determined based on the natural gas savings as calculated through an energy audit (or other approved calculation methodology) and vary from project to project with program incentive caps.
*Available to customers with an annual natural gas usage of 3,000 Ccf (300 Mcf) or less.