Start saving today
Knowing where your home uses energy is the first step to saving energy and money. You can save big with instant rebates for energy efficiency improvements installed by a participating contractor.
This program is a Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program, which means you're getting the highest quality products and service, provided by experts trained in energy efficiency.
What to expect
- Schedule your appointment: You can schedule your Home Energy Audit with our easy, online scheduling tool or over the phone
- Receive evaluation: A certified energy auditor will perform a comprehensive evaluation. You'll also receive energy efficiency products and recommendations
- Complete upgrades: Start saving money on your monthly natural gas bills by scheduling a participating contractor to complete energy-efficient home upgrades
What you get
- A three to four-hour comprehensive in-home review by a trained energy auditor for $50 (a $500 value)
- Installation of free energy-efficient items like showerheads, insulating pipe wrap, and a programmable thermostat. For just an additional $99, you can have a Nest Thermostat E or ecobee3 lite* smart thermostat installed during your appointment
- A safety check of your gas furnace for carbon monoxide levels and efficiency
- A personalized report of your home's efficiency with generous discounts, rebates and incentives to put toward your upgrades
- Blower-door test for air leaks
- Infrared scan of your walls to detect low levels of insulation
Schedule your appointment
*Columbia Gas of Ohio is not a manufacturer or distributor of Nest or ecobee products. Columbia Gas of Ohio does not warranty Nest or ecobee products. For product limited warranty, operation and general information, refer to the product installation guide included with the device, or visit nest.com/support or support.ecobee.com.